Token & NFT
MVL is building a platform that utilizes blockchain to collect, store, and utilize various data generated in the mobility ecosystem such as vehicles and users. Currently, it transparently manages activity records of drivers and riders in mobility services, as well as purchase, driving, accident, and maintenance records of vehicles, and provides an environment to directly utilize them through the Clutch wallet.
MVL Token is used as a means for exchanging and rewarding data (including products utilizing data) within the MVL platform. In particular, users and vehicles in the MVL ecosystem can receive MVL Tokens as rewards according to their participation, which can be reused in mobility services.
- Total Circulation : 30,000,000,000 MVL
- Max Circulation : 27,802,958,863 MVL (2,197,041,137 MVL Burned)
- Current Circulation : 23,602,958,863 MVL (78.68%)
MVL Token provides the following utilities in the mobility ecosystem:
- User rewards for participating in mobility services (TADA, ONiON, etc.)
- Protocol usage fees for affiliated mobility service companies (TADA, ONiON, etc.)
- Purchase and utilization of affiliated mobility service products (TADA and ONiON, etc.)
- Supply and reward of MVL network liquidity (Staking)
- Participation in major ecosystem decisions (Governance)
The use, participation, and storage of MVL Tokens are mainly carried out in Clutch Wallet.